Our nurses have experience with both medical chart notes and billing records in a variety of personal injury cases. What we offer our clients includes:
- Chronology of events, an organized approach of what happened when.
- Case summaries, an outline of the client’s care to date as well as potential strength and weaknesses of the case.
- The cost projections for future medical costs, which includes attention to possible pre-existing, conditions that might increase potential costs.
- The appropriateness of charges, as per the usual, customary and reasonableness of charges per region (city and/or state).
- Pain and suffering reports, a chronology of events of your client’s medical procedures and surgeries.