Elder abuse/neglect cases involve cases in long term care/nursing homes, adult foster care and assisted living facilities. The case injuries can include witnessed or unwitnessed falls, pressure ulcers or deep tissue injuries, as well as possible elopement. Trust your cases to nurses who have experience in caring for this most fragile population as well as an understanding of the various state and federal regulations.
Our services include:
- Providing detailed review and analysis outlining all areas of concern;
- Writing potential deposition questions;
- Developing timelines of events for litigation;
- Locating and vetting Testifying Experts;
- Locating appropriate Standards of Care.