Medical Negligence cases demand that the attorney understand the case facts, strengths and weaknesses to avoid litigating the non-meritorious case as well as leaving money on the proverbial table.
At Integrity Legal Nurse Consulting, we match the case theme with the nurse’s experience. This ensures that you have the best set of eyes to review your potential negligence case. In addition, our nurses are experienced with medical chart review and analysis, so you are guaranteed the best fit for your case.
Our services include:
- Providing written reports, focusing on case strengths and weaknesses;
- Preparing medical summaries and timelines of events;
- Writing potential deposition questions;
- Identifying and obtaining Standards of Care;
- Locating and vetting Testifying Experts;
- Developing Medical Cost Projections and Reasonableness of Charges;
- Preparing Pain and Suffering reports.