Our nurses have experience with both medical chart notes and billing records in a variety of personal injury cases. What we offer our clients includes:
- Chronology of events, an organized approach of what happened when;
- Abbreviated case summaries with the potential strength and weaknesses of the case;
- Future medical costs, which includes attention to your client’s pre-existing conditions and lifetime costs;
- The reasonableness of charges, as per the usual, customary and reasonableness of charges per region (city and/or state);
- Pain and suffering reports, special emphasis on your client’s medical procedures and surgeries.